David Kilgour, Member of Parliament (retired)
for the southeastern area of Edmonton, Alberta
May 1979 until January 2006:
Archived Headlines on Sri Lanka Issues:
- Event Invitation - Religious Freedom in Vietnam: Its Importance for Regional and Global Security - Monday, September 12, 12:00pm - 2:00pm, Hudson Institute,
- UBCV calls for legal action against Formosa Steel Corporation, Vietnam Committee on Human Rights, July 13, 2016
- Obamaís Visit to Vietnam Comes as Mass Demonstrations Protest Pollution and Massive Fish Kills, By Michael Benge, American Thinker, May 23, 2016
- European Parliament strongly condemns abuses of freedom of expression, assembly and religion in Vietnam, Que Me - Action for Democracy in Viet Nam, June 9, 2016
- Vietnamís Environmental Disaster with Raw Sewage/Heavy Metals Discharges into the Eastern Sea,
By David Kilgour, Remarks at public rally at Official Residence of Government of Vietnam, Ottawa,
28 May 2016
- Dr. LONG BA NGUYEN: The only option for VN to avoid China's domination is the people of VN have to stand up to get rid of communism
- Current Human Rights Situation in Vietnam With Emphasis on Internet Freedom, Labor Rights and the TPP -- Dr. Quan Q. Nguyen, Wei Jingsheng Foundation News and Article Release Issue: A922-W602, Feb. 21, 2016
- ASEAN: Obama must demand progress on human rights during Summit, FIDH & Vietnam Committee on Human Rights, February 13, 2016
- Vietnam's Semblance of Reform , Wall Street Journal, Oct 7, 2013
- The creation of mass movements to struggle for the abolition of Article 4 of the Constitution in
- Quarterly Report on Violations of Human Rights in Vietnam
- HUMAN DIGNITY IN VIETNAM, Notes for address by Hon. David Kilgour, Parliament Hill, Ottawa, 5 May 2012
- Vietnam Must Free Bloggers Dieu Cay, Phan Thanh Hai and Ta Phong Tan, April 16, 2012
- Vietnam: Vietnamese Buddhist dissident nominated for 2012 Nobel Peace Prize, February 9, 2012
- Conversation with Vo Van Ai, President and Founder of the Vietnam Committee on Human Rights, August 23, 2011
New book on pillaging of Falun Gong organs in China to be published in November by David Matas and David Kilgour
David's September 2007 book (co-authored with David T. Jones):
Uneasy Neighbo(u)rs: Canada, the USA and the Dynamics of State, Industry and Culture. Click here for the book reviews.
David's 1990 book about regional alienation in Canada. Click here to view the complete text.
David's 1994 book about a Russian trained spy in Canada. In 2004 he receives Canadian citizenship. Click here to view the complete text.
David's 1988 book about Western Canada. Click here to view the complete text.
David's chapter on Alberta in Canada: The Millennium Series. Click here for the complete text.