David Kilgour, Member of Parliament (Retired)
for the southeastern area of Edmonton, Alberta
May 1979 until January 2006:
Archived Headlines on Brexit:
- What does 'Brexit means Brexit' mean?, By Mark Mardell, Presenter, BBC, The World This Weekend, July 14, 2016
- The Promise of Regrexit, By George Soros, Project Syndicate, Jul 8, 2016
- Wednesday Night - Where the world comes together, #1792, on Brexit, Diana's Wednesday, July 6, 2016
- Why boarding schools produce bad leaders, By Nick Duffell, The Guardian, 9 June 2014
- Britain's African migrants who backed Brexit, BBC, June 28, 2016
- EU referendum: Jeremy Corbyn unveils new top team after resignations, BBC, June 26, 2016
- Nicola Sturgeon says MSPs at Holyrood could veto Brexit, BBC, June 26, 2016
- Brexit: UK resists swift withdrawal pressure, BBC, June 26, 2016
- EU referendum: Fear of populism haunts European press, BBC, June 26, 2016
- EU referendum: What does Russia gain from Brexit?, By Steve Rosenberg, BBC News, Moscow, June 26, 2016
- Could UK be forced into quick EU exit?, By James Landale, BBC, June 25, 2016
- Donald Tusk: Brexit could destroy Western political civilisation, From BBC News the section EU Referendum, June 13, 2016
- Brexit: Stay and Reform, By David Kilgour, Epoch Times, June 6, 2016
New book on pillaging of Falun Gong organs in China to be published in November by David Matas and David Kilgour
David's September 2007 book (co-authored with David T. Jones):
Uneasy Neighbo(u)rs: Canada, the USA and the Dynamics of State, Industry and Culture. Click here for the book reviews.
David's 1990 book about regional alienation in Canada. Click here to view the complete text.
David's 1994 book about a Russian trained spy in Canada. In 2004 he receives Canadian citizenship. Click here to view the complete text.
David's 1988 book about Western Canada. Click here to view the complete text.
David's chapter on Alberta in Canada: The Millennium Series. Click here for the complete text.